New Student TipsJanuary 15th, 2014 | Posted by in Uncategorized
We want your first experience at Bikram Yoga Corvallis to be a positive one!
Consider these tips for your first day:
- Come early so that we may orient you. Our doors always open 30 minutes prior to class time.
- Hydrate yourself throughout your day/evening in preparation for your first class.
- Refrain from large meals at least 2-3 hours before class time.
- Dress lightly and be prepared to sweat!
- Please bring with you plenty of fresh water in a non-breakable water bottle, a yoga mat and a large bath -sized towel . We have water to purchase and mats/towels to rent if you need.
- Think positive. Some things may seem easy, others more challenging. Either way, continue to breathe and move in the right direction by listening to both the teacher and your own body.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.